About the Role
– End-to-end litigation and contract management. This will involve working with the Legal partners, consumer, civil, criminal courts, tribunals and other such forums, internal & external teams / personnel & to engage proactively with them and create an environment for speedy and fair resolution of litigations, legal notices, all other legal escalations & contract management, both standard & customized contract.
– To handle the entire telcom regulatory environment & related matters. This will involve working with officials of DoT, TERM cells, TRAI, all other government, corporation, panchayats, RWAs etc., with respect to regulatory / license related compliances
– Computer savvy and proficient in the usage of MS Office Suite
– Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills in English & Kannada
– Enthusiastic, determined to succeed & should show 100% commitment
– Strong detail orientation & analytical skills
– 4 to 5 year experience as a practicing advocate &/or post LLB experience of contracts & litigation reviews, redlining, drafting, pleading, conveyancing, vetting etc.,
– 5-6 years of handling regulatory operations, compliances of License conditions, interaction with TERM, TRAI, DoT officials with respect to CAF / EMF / QoS submissions / license audits etc.