The aforesaid opportunity is with a business process management (BPM) client that focuses on back office processing, contact centers and HRO solutions.
Working Hours: Night Shift (4pm-1am)
12-14 years experience with 4-5 years in six sigma/quality
– Should have lean six sigma experience in BPO processes (process Excellence/business excellence/quality assurance) / must be Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certified / Open To Working Night Shifts (upto 1 am)
– 10-12 years experience in managing quality in BPO processes.
– Should have experience managing lean six sigma projects.
– Think strategic, drive results, partner with customers & lead people.
– Good communication skills.
– Good analytical skills.
– People Management skills.
– Exercises diplomacy and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
– Problem Solving & Decision Making skills.
– Client Relationship Management skills.
– MS office proficiency.
– Should be Six Sigma Green or Black Belt trained / certified.
– Certified Auditor for ISO, ISMS or other Quality standards.