Nature of Role :
– Continuous Improvement Role
– Lead/Facilitate high impact Cross functional projects across aligned functions & geographies around identified improvement initiatives focusing on Productivity, Customer experience, enabling growth and improving engagement. Ability to drive initiatives impacting key levers of organizations performance
– Execute project deliverables using methodical approaches such as DFSS, DMAIC, Lean etc.
Coach direct reports and resources outside the function on quality methodologies and on advanced quality tools of Process Improvement (Green Belt / Black Belt training).
– Encourage innovative solutioning using advanced brainstorming tools, Lateral Thinking, TRIZ etc.
– Assist Quality & BPM functional head in the development and refinement of strategy and implementation of Functional initiatives within the business priorities of revenue growth, profitability, cost reduction, enhancing customer experience and productivity.
– Lead and guide Quality Managers / Functional Black Belts for Process Management related activities.
– Conduct trainings: quality induction, quality awareness and other training as deemed appropriate
– Create and drive quality culture through E Modules for Training. Drive a certification within organization
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
– Create and communicate an overall vision for quality within the company, setting goals and recommending organizational changes to achieve these goals.
– Communicate the company’s quality system to customers.
– Create an environment conducive to continuous quality improvement and implements systems to nurture quality excellence.
– Promote consensus and quality throughout the company.
– Responsible for ensuring smooth set up and functioning of quality compliance at a vertical level to meet business, internal and certification requirements; this involves designing functional level policies and procedures and driving standardization across all clients
– Responsible for developing process improvement strategy at client / engagement level, planning and execution of projects; managing process improvement program for each business working closely with clients and operations
– Provides innovative solutions, facilitates and mentors improvement projects; trains and coaches LBBs, Black Belts on improvement projects
– Develops measures to improvement performance across processes including SLAs
– Participate in RFIs/ RFPs and provide inputs on transformation and quality management
– Work closely with client change and operations teams to identify / drive onshore improvement projects for select clients
– Lead improvement and transformation projects using Digital transformation, Lean, DMAIC and other six sigma methodologies like DFSS etc.
– Facilitate the sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization and implement them
– Planning and managing budget and resource allocation for the assigned vertical Business development and solution in select areas; support in RFP, RFI responses from quality perspective.
– Must have very good knowledge of call Centre functioning and Call Centre metrics, Knowledge of all QC tools and QMS
– To identify process gaps and highlight it to the regional team
– Continues follow ups on issues escalated to respective stake holders
– To drive Process Improvement initiatives
– Graduate with PG will be preferred
– Relevant experience of 15+ years in Quality & Process Excellence function
– Should currently be handling National or Regional quality Head position with Domestic/ International BPO
– Should have worked with the strength of 4000FTSs region wise/ PAN India
– Should have handled a team of at least15 – 20 directly and indirectly reporting in to him
– Six Sigma Black Belt certified ( Mandatory)